Friday, October 9, 2015

School Time Teacher Thank You Card and Tag with Marion

Hello! It's Marion here. Today I have some more inspiration for you using the School Time stamp set. Being a teacher myself, I know how far a little thanks can go. And trust me, sometimes that's all it takes to turn a challenging day into a good day.

So today I have created a thank you card and a little tag for a teacher.


I've made the apples really glossy and sparkly - first with a layer of the clear Wink of Stella brush pen, and then with a layer of Glossy Accents.


And what teacher doesn't love chocolates? I know these are one of my favourites - Large Jaffas (orange flavoured chocolate if you haven't heard of these). Perfect with a cup of coffee after school.


Supplies used:
 Thanks for visiting today.

Marion

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the glossy apples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Love the glossy apples.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and cute card with matching tag and treats - so super sweet and what a thoughtful gift for someone who does so much for his/her students!!! Gloriously cool idea!! I love seeing all the fascinatingly cool ways this set can be used!! Isn't Mendi just the greatest!!! Wow, she creates such goodness and cuteness!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...