Friday, December 11, 2015

Snow Kissed Penguin Snowflakes Card with Marion

Hello again. It's Marion here and I appreciate you dropping in on the Sunny Studio blog today. All week the DT have been creating with the Snow Kissed stamp set and today I have some more inspiration for you.

I started by stamping the penguin on the sled and die cutting it with its coordinating die. I die cut two of the images and adhered them together as it is suspended across the window opening on the front of the card, and I wanted it to be more sturdy. The window is a partial die cut of a circle die.



It's a bit easier to see the window opening in this photo. The image was coloured with Copic Markers and these little guys are so much fun to colour!



I stamped some subtle snowflakes from the same set in Versamark ink on the card front, before adhering some of the snowflakes die cuts from white card stock from the coordinating die set.



Sunny Studio Products used:
For the sneak peek of the day, we have a look at a new alphabet set coming soon called "Sweet Script".  This fun set is perfect for creating your own custom sentiments ( which is particularly helpful if English isn't your native language) and also for personalizing your projects and scrapbooks.  :)


Thanks for visiting today,

Marion 

4 comments:

  1. This card is perfection Marion. I just love how you adhered your image over your window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Marion! Love the partial die cutting and the adorable little penguin! Looks awesome over the window!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I can wait for Spring. Your sneak peeks look amazing.

    ReplyDelete