Tuesday, March 15, 2016

An Easter Card with Sunny Borders by Heidi Criswell

Hello there!  Heidi here today with a card using the Sunny Border stamps and dies (along with the A Good Egg sets).  These stamps and dies can each stand on their own or be used together for beautiful results!


Sunny Studio Stamps:  Sunny Borders and A Good Egg Happy Easter Card by Heidi Criswell.

I used the banner to ground my little scene and then used Copic Markers in two coordinating colors of green to flick blades of grass for my little chick and eggs to sit on.


Sunny Studio Stamps:  Sunny Borders and A Good Egg Happy Easter Card by Heidi Criswell.

Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope I've inspired you with these sets and that you will share your own creative ideas with us using the hashtag #sunnystudiostamps on social media.  We always love seeing what you create!  :)

Supplies Used:





2 comments:

  1. Aww! So cute. Love the border stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card! Love the borders along the side and that bright yellow is such a fun color!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete