Thursday, March 17, 2016

Sunny Sentiments Bright Spot In My Day Card with Elise

Hello everyone!  It's Elise here today to share a card with you that features the Sunny Studio Stamps's  "Sunny Sentiments" and "Rain or Shine" stamp set and die!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunny Sentiments You Are The Bright Spot Rainbow & Sunshine Card by Elise Constable.

I started by inking some light blue ink in the center of the card base. The images are all colored with Prismacolor pencils, and the sun and clouds are attached with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment in a light grey ink and added a few blue hearts around the images. I think the sun is so cute with that smiley face! :)


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunny Sentiments You Are The Bright Spot Rainbow & Sunshine Card by Elise Constable.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you like this card today! Have a good day!

1 comment: