Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Sneak Peek Week: Purrfect Birthday Card with Eloise


Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I'll be sneak peaking the brand new set Purrfect Birthday that's being release on the 12th of January! This set is so cute with all the little kitties and accessories and just makes for super cute cards! I'll be making a simple grid design and colouring up several different kitties in different colours to make them all look different.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Purrfect Birthday Grid Design Happy Birthday Card by Eloise Blue

To begin, I took a piece of watercolour cardstock and used some Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink to ink blend a gradient effect all over the paper fading up to white. I then cut twelve squares out of the watercolour cardstock, three on each level of gradient. I then added foam tape along the back of each of the squares and adhered them onto a white card base. I then stamped a ton of kitties from the set enough to fill all twelve squares.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Purrfect Birthday Grid Design Happy Birthday Card by Eloise Blue

Next I coloured them up with Copic Markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies. I then added more foam tape onto the back of the kitties and adhered them on top of the squares. I left one in the middle blank to stamp my sentiment. I used the 'Meow' sentiment from Purrfect Birthday and stamped that towards the top with black ink and then used 'Happy Birthday' from Tiny Dancers which is another new set and stamp that stacked under the Meow with more black ink and that finished up my card for today.

I hope you enjoyed a sneak peak at one of the new sets coming in a few weeks and I'll catch you all next time!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Tiny Dancers Stamps
Tiny Dancers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

12 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh mmmmyyyy goodness!!! This is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just comment your card on your own blog. Just said I couldn’t resist so many adorable cats !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Tons of CUTENESS!! I think this is my favorite!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card and stamp set is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the different poses of the cats in this set. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the ombre colored squares and kitties are always a must on my list. 😊

      Delete
  6. These kitties might just be a must have! So many options! Very versatile set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! Love these kitties!!

    ReplyDelete