Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Devoted Doggies Birthday Wishes Card with Franci

Hello there! It's Franci here with you today with a colorful birthday card, full of super cute little puppies, using the new Devoted Doggies set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Devoted Doggies Birthday Wishes Card by Franci Vignoli

Any other doggie lovers out there? After the Purrfect Birthday stamp set from the previous release, that was full of cute cats, Mendi drew lots and lots of new doggies!! I love both cats and dogs, but I have a lovely dog myself, so this is even more fun to use for me! There are 2 new sets featuring dogs: Devoted Doggies and Party Pups. For today's card I used both, but all the dogs on my card are from the Devoted Doggies set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Devoted Doggies Birthday Wishes Card by Franci Vignoli

First, I created my card base out of some white cardstock and created this colorful rainbow inspired pattern on the front by sponging some Distress inks. I stamped all of my images, colored them with Copics, and die cut them with their coordinating dies. I stamped all of my sentiments onto my card with the same black ink used before and glued down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive. Finally, I added some embellishments and some sparkle to finish up my card. 

I think it turned out super, super happy with all those adorable puppies!! Thanks for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Devoted Doggies Stamps
Devoted Doggies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Devoted Doggies Dies
Devoted Doggies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Stamps
Party Pups Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card ! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi admin thanks for sharing this amazing collection of Birthday Wishes Card keep it up...

    ReplyDelete