Friday, April 20, 2018

Fast Food Fun Stamped Background Friendship Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a card that highlighting the brand new Fast Food Fun Stamps and the coordinating dies. Be ready to feel your tummy rumble and craving for some fast food. I also paired them with some other new release products. Let's get started!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Stamped Background Friendship Card by Lexa Levana

First, I create the background for my card using the ketchup bottle from the set, I use the back side of it to stamp them in yellow and red before stamp the bottles then stamp some solid little hearts in between. That's how I create the patterned for my background. All the main images are stamped with Versafine black ink and watercolored with Distress Markers. After I finished and happy with the coloring result I use the coordinating dies to cut all of them. They are the cutest!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Stamped Background Friendship Card by Lexa Levana

I use the gingham border from Background Basic Stamps and stamp it in cherry red dye ink to use it as a table cloth for the fries, burger and cola. To keep the main images pop out, I use a piece of vellum behind them so they won't blend in with the vibrant background. I stamped the curved sentiment to follow the half-circle vellum. Last but not least, I use the inner part of Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies to give cute frame for my card.

That's all for today, thank you for visiting and I hope you like my card as much as I do. Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fast Food Fun Stamps
Fast Food Fun Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fast Food Fun Dies
Fast Food Fun Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Background Basics Stamps
Background Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

4 comments: