Monday, April 30, 2018

Party Pups Tetris Inspired Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I'll be using the Party Pups stamp set along with Devoted Doggies as obviously, they just go super well with each other. I'll be creating a Tetris inspired card today. I thought it would be super fun to lay out the images onto a background and try and fit them all into each other, I think it turned out super fun and gives a little bit of a different design I guess.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Party Pups Devoted Doggies Tetris Inspired Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card, I started off with stamping, colouring and die cutting all my dogs and accessories from both stamp sets. I used Copic Markers today because they're my absolute favourite. Once they were die cut out, I set them off to the side and worked on my background. I pulled a piece of watercolour paper and used some Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks to create a simple inked background. Once the colours were blended, I flicked a little water over the top and dried it with a heat tool.

(Copics Used: W00, W0, W1 W3, W5, W7 / E31, E35, E37 / YR23, YR27, E07 / Y21, YR21, YR24 / E43, E44, E47 / YG03, YG23, YG17 / RV13, RV25, RV09 / BG11, BG32, BG23 )

Sunny Studio Stamps: Party Pups Devoted Doggies Tetris Inspired Card by Eloise Blue

Now to assemble. I placed all my dogs and accessories I could fit on the middle of my panel first. I moved them around until I was happy. Once I was happy with the placement, I adhered them all down with foam squares. For my sentiment, I white heat embossed the 'For One Of My Favorite Humans' sentiment from Devoted Doggies onto a thin strip of black cardstock. I added foam tape onto the back of that piece also and adhered it down into a spot where it felt a little empty.

That finished up my super simple card for today, I think it's a nice way to incorporate a ton of images and also showcase your colouring. Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you were inspired and I'll catch you next time.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Devoted Doggies Stamps
Devoted Doggies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Devoted Doggies Dies
Devoted Doggies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Stamps
Party Pups Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Dies
Party Pups Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: